GIF is really attention grasping image. This is really help for attracting attention of people on the website, blog, individual or group project, Presentation and many more. But the major question is, we can get many GIF image from internet but if we want to create our own GIF image then what?? Don’t worry! I got the solution for this problem. Now making GIF image is really very easy. You can get your GIF image in a minute. Just follow the simple procedure to get your own GIF image in a minute. You can make this GIF image online and ha… No Registration required…
Everything is straight forward.
1. You just need to select your own image from your computer or directly from web URL. Just select your image and it will automatically will be uploaded for your image.
2. Now choose your appropriate setting for your image
Setting like size of image, speed of image, etc…
3. Then last step is to click on link of ‘Let’s see what you get:)’
Check the example below:-
GIFup Features required for making Gif image :
1. Upload images from PC (up to 1024 Kb), webcam, from Flickr or grab directly
2. Compose your animation from as many images (frames) as you want.
3. Edit individual frames: crop, rotate right/left, flip horizontal/vertical, add effect, add text etc.
4. Drag’n drop images to arrange them in desired order.
5. Animation speed settings: fast, normal, slow or super slow.
6. Individual frame size: Choose between avatar (50-150 px), medium (200px) or large (400 px).
7. Embed ready GIF animations on your website (see below) or profile page.
8. Download and save animations to your computer.
9. Store and share animations with others & with your friends by keeping them on GIFup servers or share it on facebook, twitter, etc…
GIF animations generator gifup.com
If you like this post please take ‘2 sec’ to share this article with your friend on Facebook, Twitter, etc…