Today in metro city, working on computer is not passion or hobby, but it is a need to fulfill our demand for our daily office or project work. And working on computer with slow processing is very tedious and time consuming.
So, to increase the speed of such slow processing computer without increasing RAM memory, without wasting any money to update your RAM provided you have Pendrive of 4-8 GB.
Yes! You can use the Pendrive memory instead of RAM to increase your RAM memory, which will help in fast processing.
You may be working on 4GB RAM, and would be satisfied. But this is very useful for those people who is working on 1GB, 2GB RAM & want to use software like Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc which require comparatively large RAM memory.
To enjoy fast processing just follow the following steps:
1. Before starting with procedure you need to close all application currently processing on your system. Now, take a Pendrive of 4-8GB and make sure that it is completely empty.
2. After you are done with above step, you need to rename you drive(Pendrive ) name as “RAM DRIVE” and hit ‘Enter’. Then switch to desktop after closing all window.
3. Now, on desktop ‘Right click’ on ‘My Computer’ follow by ‘Properties’.
4. Now, the window appears check for ‘Advanced System Settings’ on the Left side of the appeared window.
5. Now, in ‘Advanced System Settings’ under ‘Advanced’ tab go for ‘Setting’ below ‘Performance Setting’.
6. In ‘Settings’ again click on ‘Change’ button under ‘Advance’ option.
7. As soon as you click on ‘change’ a window of ‘Virtual Memory’ will prompt, where you need to uncheck the ‘checked button’ in front of ‘Automatically Mange the size of paging file’ and Click on Radio button in front of ‘Custom’.
• Initial size in MB but greater than 15 MB
• Maximum size in MB but less than 2685 MB
Click on ‘OK’ button.
8. After clicking on ‘OK’ button a system will prompt for ‘Restarting’ the computer, hit on ‘OK’ button. And you are done.
After restarting your window, now you can experience relatively fast processing than before.
Important Note : Don’t remove your pendrive from USB port while the system is running on virtual memory of pendrive, otherwise the system will crash. If you want to remove your pendrive then you must Shutdown the computer and remove the pendrive or rollback the above setting then remove your pendrive.