As we know when we start our computer then we don’t care about the timing. But as there are many works which is also damp important as your work on computer. Though you may be trying to set alarm in mobile, watch etc. to leave the system, but even you ignore that.
Let me tell that if you really want to leave the system after some time interval then you must used inbuilt “task scheduler” in window 7. Yes, you need not have to set alarm everyday on you mobile, watch or any other alarm device. Everything will be managed by our system.
Yes, there are maybe tools out there that can already do so but what I ended up is just using a very useful windows built-in feature, “Task Scheduler”.
Let roll over the steps to set alarm in your system:
3. Create a task
4. Now let go in another tab in same window i.e “Trigger” tab.
• Here click on ‘New’ button to create a task
• Select ‘On a Scheduler’.
• Where you can set alarm for one day, weekly, daily and monthly, here I set the alarm day for Monday to Friday.
• Set that timing for repeating the task for everyday(It will remind you after every specified interval)
• Don’t forget to select the time for duration of, or it won’t stop. In this case, I selected 4 hours. If the time isn’t on the list, you can simply type it in a right format.
• Check “Enable” option, and click OK.
5. Now Actions tab, in which you can create any actions you may think of that, is good to alarm you from the unawareness. In this experiment, I created 2 tasks, one to lock my screen and another to just display a message on the screen.
• To create an action that locks my window, click New button near the bottom, select “Start a program”, type “c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe” in the program box, “user32.dll, LockWorkStation” in the Add arguments box. And hit OK.
• To create an action that displays a message, click “New” button near the bottom, select ‘Display a message’ from the action dropdown, and type in the title of the message and the content in the message body. And hit OK.
Leave the other tabs as they are. And click OK to finish the step.
7. Test time
If you want to test the action you have schedule then in the main window you can find your task, there right click on it and go for ‘Run’ option.
Here you get the same message you have type in Action tab…
Do share you experience of free alarm of window 7, through our comment box.