Almost all of you must have experience the situation like you are doing some private work on your computer. And suddenly someone enters in your room and you need to close your work because you cannot minimize since another guy is quit smart to see your minimize window. When he leaves your room, you again render that files to continue where you have stop. Don’t you thing it take time to search again the file on the computer and top of that you must remember from where you have to continue.
These efforts can be reduce by using a freeware software called “UltraHide” which will not only hide your files but it will also puts password without which you cannot reopen the same window atleast from desktop. It’s really helpful.
Just install this Ultrahide on your system and follow the steps.
1. After you have install ‘UltraHide’ on your system launch it and set password or click on ‘Hide UltraHide To The Tray’ to set default password as ‘123’.
2. As soon as you click on the ‘Hide UltraHide To The Tray’ you will see that this application will appear in System tray.
3. Now while doing some work if you want to hide you current active window then just hold the following key simultaneously “Ctrl+Alt+Space” and you are done.
You can my System tray where I have hidden one PDF file using ‘UltraHide’.
4. Now if you want to reopen this hidden file then just double click on the icon shown above an enter password as ‘123’ as you have set default password. And you are done.
It is very smart tool which can be use in number of way, like it can prevent you from being caught doing things that you are not supposed to do. Yes, you read it right, a tool for ‘bad guy’.
1. If you are playing some music, video then it will hide the music or video window but not sound, so, TakeCare!
2. Make sure too mute the sound of your player.
Eagerly waiting to know your personal experience of UltraHide.