As according to the survey, it has been found that Pinterest is one of the leading photo sharing website. It has become third most popular social media network behind Facebook and Twitter. But most of you may be thinking why we should switch to pinterest when we are happy and satisfied with Facebook and twitter.
Just tell me what you would prefer to see about anything – it could be hotels site, room booking sites, any survey or statistics report. First of all pictures brochure or descriptive pamphlets, Pictures brochure Right? That’s what the strategy behind pinterest is! Since everyone knows that
“Pictures are self descriptive than text”.
We just know this but Pinterest has used this to built a website to help the entrepreneur.
What is Pinterest?
According to Pinterest.com
“Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.
Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.”
How Pinterest works?
Pinterest is just like your photo album, where you can store your favorite images on the pin board. Not only you can pin your image, you can also browser other image too and repined to your own board if you want.
Also Read :10 Tips To Use Pinterest Efficiently
How Pinterest works for bloggers?
As a blogger we just need only one thing, loads of unique visitors’ everyday to our blog, I think which is enough to taken care the rest of the stuffs.
- Repeating my statement “Pictures are self descriptive than text”.
- If we use a good and attractive picture which is related to our post and pin it at Pinterest board which come across millions of user and just imagine if your pin image which is dam enough attractive to attract 2-3k visitors daily from millions then it’s done.
- You just need to use the attractive image and pin it at right board.
- For instances, food blogger, they can create and share more attractive images of dishes which just can’t be ignored by viewers and get water in their mouth to check that image.
Do’s and don’ts while pinning image to pinterest-
Don’t Miss: 5 Mistake must avoid during SEO
- Do follow the board of same niche as your, since you can get more readers of your interest and you will get some interesting topic from others for yourself
- Do appreciate your follower and reply to their comment politely
- Do also comment on others board and keep following that board in order to reply to your comment’s reply
- Keep your description short and simple about your pinned images, for your reader to understand your pinned image easily
- Do keep tract on your visitor from analytics and do necessary changes accordingly
Don’t Miss: 5 Mistakes That Every Blogger Must Avoid
- Don’t pin image which is not related to your blog post, since this may divert your visitors, if the check your blog post
- Don’t just blindly follow any niche
- Don’t ignore your followers
If I missed anything please let me know via comment